Sunday, June 10, 2007

My my how the time passes

I can't believe its been so long since I've written! I've been doing so much lately, I'm not really sure what I've been doing. All I know is that I've been working...I'm tired, and well, I've got more work to do! Oh well. Work is good right? It just means that there's money to be made. And I need all the money I can get since I have lots of projects planned. Just no tiime!

Anyway, I hope that I can write more than this, but don't expect too much from me in the next few weeks. I'll be getting a temporary new schedule so I'll be working like 5-6 days a week for the next two weeks (which is a lot for me because I usually only work 3 days) and then after that, I'm going camping!! yay! =]

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Work has been driving me nuts too! I get so tired when I get home that I don't want to do anything but veg out and then sleep early. :P

Camping is fun! Where did you go?